Cheesy Grilled Barbecue Chicken Wraps
I must confess that I am a cheese lover and I constantly crave for CHEESE! There probably is no cheese recipe that my mouth doesn’t water. I’m actually amazed in this cheesy grilled bbq chicken wrap recipe that I tried it right away. Goodness! You will never regret trying this. I should say it’s a MUST-TRY!
The cheesy overall note makes every bite so appealing that you’ll be craving for more. Trust me, this is very delicious. If I were you, feed that endless passion for cheese in this delicious recipe. Here’s the recipe from Kraftfoods.com.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, you can use any cheese if you don’t have Kraft cheese available, I just tried
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Heat greased grill to medium heat.
- Grill chicken 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165ºF), brushing with 1/4 cup sauce the last few minutes. Cut into strips.
- Spoon remaining sauce down centers of tortillas, top with chicken, cheese and lettuce.
- Fold in in opposite sides of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style.
Enjoy the wraps any day of the whole BBQ month. That’s what I am doing and it’s truly magnificent.